1. A sudden minor shock or meaningless interruption.
5. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
8. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
11. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
12. A period of time spent sleeping.
13. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
14. A primeval personification of air and breath.
15. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
16. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
17. The cry made by sheep.
20. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
21. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
23. Extremely pleasing.
25. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
28. A flexible container with a single opening.
29. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
32. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
36. A bachelor's degree in religion.
37. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
38. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
41. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
45. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
48. An associate degree in applied science.
49. (prefix) Bad or erroneous or lack of.
51. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
52. The residue that remains when something is burned.
53. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
54. A local computer network for communication between computers.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
3. The content of cognition.
4. A writing implement with a point from which ink flows.
5. A proinflammatory cytokine that is produced by white blood cells (monocytes and macrophages).
6. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
7. An accountant certified by the state.
8. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
9. Type genus of the Ranidae.
10. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
18. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
19. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
22. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
24. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
26. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
27. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
30. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
31. A public promotion of some product or service.
33. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
34. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
35. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
39. (Greek mythology) Goddess of discord.
40. A vigorous blow.
41. Half the width of an em.
42. A public area set aside as a pedestrian walk.
43. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
44. The seventh month of the Hindu calendar.
46. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
47. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
50. An uproarious party.