1. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
4. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
8. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
11. (informal) Of the highest quality.
12. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
13. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
14. A label made of cardboard or plastic or metal.
15. Sheet glass cut in shapes for windows or doors.
16. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
17. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
19. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
23. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
25. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
27. United States choreographer noted for his use of African elements (born in 1931).
28. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
29. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
30. A radioactive transuranic element.
31. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
35. A small cake leavened with yeast.
39. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
40. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
44. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
45. A bachelor's degree in theology.
46. A French abbot.
47. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
48. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
49. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
50. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
3. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
4. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
5. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
6. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
7. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
8. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
9. Not only so, but.
10. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
18. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
20. King of Saudi Arabia from 1964 to 1975 (1906-1975).
21. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
22. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
24. Fallow deer.
26. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
32. Marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea.
33. The ending of a series or sequence.
34. Indian religious leader who founded Sikhism (1469-1538).
36. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
37. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
38. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
39. A Mid-Atlantic state.
41. A flexible container with a single opening.
42. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
43. A unit of length of thread or yarn.