1. God of the earth.
4. Highly excited.
8. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
11. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
12. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
13. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
14. Old World wild swine having a narrow body and prominent tusks from which most domestic swine come.
16. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
17. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
18. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
19. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
21. God of wealth and love.
24. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
25. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
28. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
31. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
35. Informal terms for a mother.
39. That is to say.
40. Jordan's port.
44. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
45. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
47. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
48. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
49. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
50. Used of a single unit or thing.
1. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
2. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
3. The cry made by sheep.
4. A public promotion of some product or service.
5. A man who serves as a sailor.
6. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
7. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
8. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
9. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
10. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
15. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
20. A flexible container with a single opening.
22. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
23. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
27. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
29. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
30. Extremely pleasing.
32. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
33. The seventh month of the civil year.
34. United States industrialist who manufactured plows suitable for working the prairie soil (1804-1886).
36. A Loloish language.
37. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
38. Clarified butter used in Indian cookery.
41. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
42. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
43. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
44. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
46. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.