1. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
5. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
7. A mistake in printed matter resulting from mechanical failures of some kind.
11. Offering fun and gaiety.
12. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
13. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
14. A small piece of cloth.
15. 32nd President of the United States.
16. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
17. By bad luck.
19. A light touch or stroke.
21. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
22. In the same place (used when citing a reference).
25. Ancient city is southeastern Italy where Hannibal defeated the Romans in 216 BC.
28. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
29. Jordan's port.
31. Strong lightweight wood of the balsa tree used especially for floats.
36. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
38. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
39. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
44. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
45. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
46. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
48. School of Mahayana Buddhism asserting that enlightenment can come through meditation and intuition rather than faith.
49. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
50. South African term for `boss'.
51. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. A city in northern India.
2. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
3. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
4. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
5. An attendant who carries the golf clubs for a player.
6. A violin made by Antonio Stradivari or a member of his family.
7. A bachelor's degree in theology.
8. An affirmative.
9. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
10. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
18. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
20. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
23. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
24. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
26. A state in northwestern North America.
27. Tag the base runner to get him out.
30. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
32. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
33. 1,000 baiza equal 1 riyal-omani.
34. Spiritual being attendant upon God.
35. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
37. A small cake leavened with yeast.
40. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
41. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
42. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
43. An associate degree in applied science.
47. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
48. A public promotion of some product or service.