1. A light touch or stroke.
4. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
8. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
11. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
12. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
13. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
14. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
15. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
16. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
17. A public promotion of some product or service.
22. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
24. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
26. United States choreographer noted for his use of African elements (born in 1931).
27. A small cake leavened with yeast.
28. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
29. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
33. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
37. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
38. By bad luck.
39. Informal abbreviation of `representative'.
42. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
43. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
45. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
46. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
47. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
48. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
1. An informal term for a father.
2. Advanced in years.
3. The cry made by sheep.
4. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
5. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
6. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
7. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
8. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
9. Not only so, but.
10. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
18. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
19. King of Saudi Arabia from 1964 to 1975 (1906-1975).
20. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
21. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
23. Fallow deer.
25. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
30. Marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea.
31. The ending of a series or sequence.
32. Indian religious leader who founded Sikhism (1469-1538).
34. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
35. Full of zest or vigor.
36. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
37. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
40. 30 to 300 gigahertz.
41. Seed of a pea plant.
44. Before noon.