1. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
4. A small cake leavened with yeast.
8. A periodic paperback publication.
11. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
12. Very dark black.
13. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
14. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
17. Physical discomfort (as mild sickness or depression).
19. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
20. A soft cotton or worsted fabric with an open mesh.
23. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
24. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
28. In bed.
30. A genus of Mustelidae.
31. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
34. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
35. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
36. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
39. Extremely pleasing.
42. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
43. Wood of a larch tree.
45. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
46. A distinguished female operatic singer.
48. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
50. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
51. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
52. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
1. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
2. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
3. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
4. A living organism characterized by voluntary movement.
5. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
6. Wet spongy ground of decomposing vegetation.
7. An associate degree in nursing.
8. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
9. A French abbot.
10. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
15. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
16. A notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat.
18. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
21. (informal) Roused to anger.
22. A state in midwestern United States.
25. An expression of greeting.
26. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
27. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
29. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
32. Member of a Jewish sect that observes a form of strict Orthodox Judaism.
33. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
37. Offering fun and gaiety.
38. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
40. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
41. South African term for `boss'.
44. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
47. A public promotion of some product or service.
49. A doctor's degree in optometry.