1. An associate degree in applied science.
4. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
8. An antiviral drug used in the treatment of AIDS.
11. A master's degree in business.
12. A small cake leavened with yeast.
13. (used as a combining form) Recent or new.
14. A bachelor's degree in library science.
16. An adjective used as a noun.
18. A large medieval helmet supported on the shoulders.
20. Lower in esteem.
21. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
22. An informal term for a father.
24. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
25. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
30. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
32. A town in central Belgium.
34. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
37. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
38. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
41. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
46. A police officer who investigates crimes.
48. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
49. A rapid bustling commotion.
50. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
51. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
1. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
2. A French abbot.
3. A deep bow.
4. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
5. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
6. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
7. An informal term for a father.
8. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
9. (Greek mythology) The supreme god of ancient mythology.
10. The quality of a person's voice.
15. A set whose members are members of another set.
17. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
19. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
23. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
26. The cry made by sheep.
27. A pass between mountain peaks.
28. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
29. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
31. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
33. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
35. (architecture) Forming or resembling an arch.
36. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
40. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
42. An informal term for a father.
43. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
44. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
45. The last (12th) month of the year.
46. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
47. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.