1. The sign language used in the United States.
4. Highly excited.
8. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
11. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
12. Qualities that attract by seeming to promise some kind of reward.
13. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
14. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
15. Burrowing marine mollusk living on sand or mud.
16. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
17. A public promotion of some product or service.
20. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
21. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
24. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
29. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
30. Functioning correctly and ready for action.
32. A port city in southwestern Iran.
35. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
37. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
41. In this place or thing or document.
42. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
43. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
44. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
47. The month following January and preceding March.
48. Wild and domestic cattle.
49. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
50. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
3. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
4. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
5. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
6. Toward the mouth or oral region.
7. A crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry.
8. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
9. A small cake leavened with yeast.
10. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
18. God of wealth and love.
19. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
22. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
23. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
25. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
27. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
28. An associate degree in nursing.
31. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living east of Lake Ontario.
33. A game in which darts are thrown at a dartboard.
34. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
36. A city in western Nevada at the foot of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
37. Before noon.
38. (British slang) Cafe.
39. In bed.
40. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
45. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
46. A state in north central United States.