1. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
4. A small cake leavened with yeast.
8. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
11. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
12. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
13. An ancient Hebrew unit of capacity equal to 10 baths or 10 ephahs.
14. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
16. Informal terms for a mother.
17. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
18. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
19. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
24. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
26. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
30. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
32. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
33. Fallow deer.
34. An associate degree in nursing.
40. A shaped mass of baked bread.
44. A public promotion of some product or service.
45. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
46. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
49. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
50. The cry made by sheep.
51. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
1. Highly excited.
2. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
3. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
4. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
5. A human limb.
6. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
7. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
8. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
9. United States physiologist (born in Germany) who did research on parthenogenesis (1859-1924).
10. (informal) Exceptionally good.
15. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
20. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
21. Try to manage without help.
22. An informal term for a father.
23. English monk and scholar (672-735).
25. Being one more than fifty.
27. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
28. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
29. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
31. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
35. The Hebrew patriarch who saved himself and his family and the animals by building an ark in which they survived 40 days and 40 nights of rain.
36. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
37. 1/10 gram.
38. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
39. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
41. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
42. Extremely pleasing.
43. A light touch or stroke.
47. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
48. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.