1. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
4. A small fragment of something broken off from the whole.
8. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
11. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
12. Sweet juicy gritty-textured fruit available in many varieties.
13. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
14. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
15. On or toward the lee.
16. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
17. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
19. (nautical, aeronautical) Situated at or toward the stern or tail.
21. Informal terms for a mother.
22. A unit of pressure.
25. (architecture) Forming or resembling an arch.
26. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
29. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
30. (informal) Of the highest quality.
31. An associate degree in applied science.
33. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
35. Lighted up by or as by fire or flame.
37. Before noon.
38. An associate degree in nursing.
40. Aimlessly drifting.
44. A small cake leavened with yeast.
47. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
48. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
50. The cry made by sheep.
51. An informal term for a father.
52. Scottish sea captain who was hired to protect British shipping in the Indian Ocean and then was accused of piracy and hanged (1645-1701).
53. The sign language used in the United States.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
3. Evergreen tree of eastern Asia and Philippines having large leathery leaves and small green-white flowers in compact cymes.
4. An accountant certified by the state.
5. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
6. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
7. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
8. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
9. An edilbe seaweed with a mild flavor.
10. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
18. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
20. Relating to or characteristic of a tribe.
23. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
24. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
27. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
28. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
32. The upper house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
34. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
36. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
39. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
41. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
42. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
43. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
45. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
46. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
47. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
49. A radioactive transuranic element.