1. A person's brother or sister.
4. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
8. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
11. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
12. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
13. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
14. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
15. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
16. A master's degree in business.
17. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
20. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
21. An expression of greeting.
27. A special way of doing something.
28. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
30. An awkward stupid person.
31. The act of scanning.
38. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
41. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
42. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
43. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
44. A notable achievement.
45. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
46. An informal term for a father.
47. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
2. Of or relating to Iraq or its people or culture.
3. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
4. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
5. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
6. A port city in southwestern Iran.
7. (of roads) Made of logs laid down crosswise.
8. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
9. A small cake leavened with yeast.
10. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
18. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
19. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
22. A city in central Georgia southeast of Atlanta.
23. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
24. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
25. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
26. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
29. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
32. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
33. An elaborate song for solo voice.
34. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
35. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
36. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
37. A quantity of no importance.
39. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
40. The cry made by sheep.