1. (informal) Roused to anger.
4. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
8. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
11. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
12. The language of the nomadic Lapp people in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula.
13. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
14. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
15. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
16. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
17. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
18. Arboreal snake of central and southern Africa whose bite is often fatal.
20. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
22. (informal) Of the highest quality.
24. Wrap us in a cerecloth, as of a corpse.
26. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
28. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
31. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
34. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
36. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
37. The eleventh month of the civil year.
41. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
46. A doctor's degree in theology.
47. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
49. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
50. A resource.
51. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
52. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
1. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
2. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
3. An informal term for a father.
4. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
5. A bottle with a stopper.
6. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
7. Remove from the bar.
8. A human limb.
9. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
10. (informal) Exceptionally good.
19. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
21. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
23. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
25. British dominion over India (1757-1947).
27. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
29. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
30. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
32. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
35. A genus of Indriidae.
36. An informal term for a father.
38. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
39. A small cake leavened with yeast.
40. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
42. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
43. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
44. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
45. The money risked on a gamble.
46. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
48. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
49. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.