1. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
4. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
7. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
11. The basic unit of money in Albania.
12. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
13. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
14. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
15. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
16. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
17. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
19. By bad luck.
21. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
22. The sixth month of the civil year.
24. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
25. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
27. Late time of life.
28. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
30. A public promotion of some product or service.
31. Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle.
34. An informal term for a father.
35. An enclosed space.
38. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
40. (informal) Of the highest quality.
41. A state in the eastern United States.
42. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
44. An informal conversation.
47. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
49. An inlaid furniture decoration.
50. Make synchronous and adjust in time or manner.
51. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
52. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
53. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
1. Loose or flaccid body fat.
2. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
3. Jordan's port.
4. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
5. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
6. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
7. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
8. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
9. The basic unit of money in Thailand.
10. Stairway in India leading down to a landing on the water.
18. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
20. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
23. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
26. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
29. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
32. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
33. (in Scotland) A child.
36. A genus of Indriidae.
37. A telegram sent abroad.
39. Made of or resembling lace.
43. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
45. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
46. The dressed hairy coat of a mammal.
48. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.