1. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar.
4. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
8. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
11. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
12. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
13. The basic unit of money in Albania.
14. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
16. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
17. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
18. A genus of Ploceidae.
21. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
23. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
30. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
32. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
33. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
35. 1/10 gram.
37. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
39. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
41. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
44. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
47. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
49. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
50. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
53. Being one more than two.
54. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
55. In bed.
56. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
1. A boy or man.
2. Type genus of the Amiidae.
3. Scottish chemist noted for his research into the structure of nucleic acids (born in 1907).
4. An associate degree in nursing.
5. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
6. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
7. An associate degree in applied science.
8. The noise of a rounded object dropping into a liquid without a splash adv.
9. Not only so, but.
10. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
15. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
19. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
20. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
22. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
24. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
25. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
26. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
27. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
28. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
29. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
31. A doctor's degree in religion.
34. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
36. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
38. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
39. Not divisible by two.
40. A small cake leavened with yeast.
41. A public promotion of some product or service.
42. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
43. Type genus of the Majidae.
45. Someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault.
46. A member of the Shoshonean people of Utah and Colorado and New Mexico.
48. Being two more than fifty.
51. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
52. A public promotion of some product or service.