1. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
4. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
8. A master's degree in business.
11. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
12. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
13. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
14. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
15. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
16. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
17. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
19. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
23. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
26. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
27. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
28. (informal) Of the highest quality.
31. A small spineless globe-shaped cactus.
33. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
35. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
36. The specified day of the month.
39. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
41. In bed.
44. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
45. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
46. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
47. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
48. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
49. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
50. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
1. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
2. Little known Kamarupan languages.
3. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
4. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
5. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
6. A small cake leavened with yeast.
7. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
8. Small shrubby African tree having compound leaves and racemes of small fragrant green flowers.
9. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
10. American Revolutionary patriot.
18. (anatomy) Of or relating to the ilium.
20. Indigo bush.
21. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
22. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
24. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
25. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
29. Military barracks in a garrison town.
30. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
32. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
33. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
34. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
37. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
38. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
40. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
42. The cry made by sheep.
43. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.