1. A zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo.
4. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
8. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
11. Automatic data processing by electronic means without the use of tabulating cards or punched tapes.
12. A collection of things (goods or works of art etc.) for public display.
13. An accidental happening.
14. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
15. A facial expression of contempt or scorn.
16. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
17. Having a face or facing especially of a specified kind or number.
19. A woman's dress style that imitates the caftan cloaks worn by men in the Near East.
21. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
23. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
26. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
30. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
35. A small cake leavened with yeast.
41. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
42. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
45. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
47. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
48. A member of an American Indian people of Yucatan and Belize and Guatemala who once had a culture characterized by outstanding architecture and pottery and astronomy.
49. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
50. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
51. Taking place over public roads.
1. The main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants.
2. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
5. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
6. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
7. Of a strong pink to yellowish-pink color n 1.
8. An informal conversation.
9. Offering fun and gaiety.
10. The complete duration of something.
18. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
20. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
22. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
24. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
25. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
27. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
28. Before noon.
29. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
31. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
32. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
33. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
34. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
36. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
37. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
38. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
39. Common Indian weaverbird.
40. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
43. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
44. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
45. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
46. A Mid-Atlantic state.
47. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.