1. A large number or amount.
5. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
8. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
11. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
12. How long something has existed.
13. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
14. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
15. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
16. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
17. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
18. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
24. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
26. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
27. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
31. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
33. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
35. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
36. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
37. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
41. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
44. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
45. The habitation of wild animals.
49. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
50. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
51. A master's degree in business.
52. A doctor's degree in education.
53. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
54. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
1. A hollow muscular organ in the pelvic cavity of females.
2. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
3. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
4. The skin that covers the top of the head.
5. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
6. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
7. A doctor's degree in education.
8. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
9. Not only so, but.
10. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
19. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
20. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
21. An enclosed space.
22. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
23. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
25. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
28. The airforce of Great Britain.
29. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
30. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
32. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
34. The capital of Croatia.
38. In bed.
39. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
40. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
41. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
42. A small cake leavened with yeast.
43. South African term for `boss'.
46. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
47. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
48. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.