1. A change in the electrical properties of the skin in response to stress or anxiety.
4. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
8. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
11. (informal) Of the highest quality.
12. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
13. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
14. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
15. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
16. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
17. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
19. An associate degree in applied science.
22. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
23. (informal) Exceptionally good.
27. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
30. A flexible container with a single opening.
34. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
40. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
43. The 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
46. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
47. The fatty flesh of eel.
48. In bed.
49. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
1. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
2. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
3. Informal abbreviation of `representative'.
4. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
5. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
6. A small cake leavened with yeast.
7. Inability to walk.
8. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
9. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
10. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
18. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
20. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
21. A humorous anecdote or remark.
24. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
25. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
26. With no effort to conceal.
28. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
29. A public promotion of some product or service.
31. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
32. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
33. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
35. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
36. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
37. The basic unit of money in Iran.
38. A French abbot.
39. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
41. Extremely pleasing.
42. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
44. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
45. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.