1. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
4. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
7. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
11. An accountant certified by the state.
12. A federation of North American industrial unions that merged with the American Federation of Labor in 1955.
13. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
14. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
15. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
16. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
17. (informal) Exceptionally good.
20. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
21. Situated at an apex.
23. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
25. A former monetary unit in Great Britain.
26. A radioactive transuranic element.
27. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
29. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
31. Any isomeric saturated hydrocarbon found in petroleum and used as a fuel and solvent.
33. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
37. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
38. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
40. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
42. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
45. A master's degree in theology.
46. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
47. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
48. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
49. A master's degree in education.
50. Castrate, used with animals.
51. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
3. God of death.
4. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
5. The vein in the center of a leaf.
6. A state of southwestern India.
7. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
8. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
9. A small cake leavened with yeast.
10. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
18. Talks a great deal about uninteresting topics.
19. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
22. A pass between mountain peaks.
24. Not reflecting light.
28. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
30. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
32. A telegram sent abroad.
33. The month following February and preceding April.
34. God of justice.
35. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
36. Informal terms for a mother.
39. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
40. A public promotion of some product or service.
41. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
43. Alsatian artist and poet who was cofounder of Dadaism in Zurich.
44. The cry made by sheep.