1. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
4. A former monetary unit in Great Britain.
7. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
11. Time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis.
12. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
13. At or constituting a border or edge.
14. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
15. Not only so, but.
17. A light touch or stroke.
18. A genus of Ploceidae.
20. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
21. Informal terms for a mother.
22. An associate degree in nursing.
24. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
26. Highly excited.
28. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
30. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
32. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
33. The upper house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
40. A unit of power equal to 746 watts.
41. A Loloish language.
43. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
44. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
46. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
48. Tag the base runner to get him out.
49. River in eastern Asia.
50. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
51. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
2. (Mesopotamia) God of agriculture and earth.
3. Two items of the same kind.
4. Common Indian weaverbird.
5. Used of a single unit or thing.
6. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
7. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
8. A doctor's degree in education.
9. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
10. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
16. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
19. Made of fir or pine.
23. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
25. A small cake leavened with yeast.
27. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
29. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
31. A geographical region of northeastern South America including Guyana and Surinam.
34. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
35. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
36. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
37. A long-playing phonograph record.
38. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
39. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
42. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
45. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
47. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.