1. Any of various units of capacity.
4. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
8. 3 to 30 gigahertz.
11. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
12. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
13. The fatty flesh of eel.
14. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
15. Little known Kamarupan languages.
16. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
17. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
19. Talks a great deal about uninteresting topics.
23. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
24. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
26. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
29. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
30. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
32. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
34. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
35. (Norse mythology) The heavenly dwelling of the Norse gods (the Aesir) and slain war heroes.
39. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
43. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
44. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
47. An associate degree in applied science.
48. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
49. A device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned.
50. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
51. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
52. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
53. A doctor's degree in preventive medicine.
54. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
1. A small cake leavened with yeast.
2. (informal) Exceptionally good.
3. A boy or man.
4. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
5. A light touch or stroke.
6. Highly excited.
7. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
8. A cylindrical drawstring bag used by sailors to hold their clothing and other gear.
9. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
10. Emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design.
18. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
20. A white or colorless vitreous insoluble solid (SiO2).
21. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
22. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
25. A Russian river.
27. A public promotion of some product or service.
28. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
31. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
33. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
36. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
37. Amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis.
38. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
40. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
41. The lean flesh of a fish that is often farmed.
42. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
45. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
46. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.