1. Advanced in years.
5. A state in midwestern United States.
7. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
11. A man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance.
12. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
13. An organization of military land forces.
14. On or toward the lee.
15. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
16. Of or relating to near the ear.
17. A town in southwestern Idaho.
19. Top part of an apron.
20. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
21. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
22. Unknown god.
24. In bed.
28. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
29. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
30. A person forced to flee from home or country.
32. A fluorocarbon with chlorine.
33. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
34. A bivalent and trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
35. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
38. Used of a single unit or thing.
42. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
44. Tree of the West Indies and northern South America bearing succulent edible orange-sized fruit.
46. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
49. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
50. (British) Your grandmother.
51. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
52. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
2. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
3. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
4. Relatively deep or strong.
5. Not in good physical or mental health.
6. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
7. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
8. The products of human creativity.
9. Any of a class of organic compounds that contain the divalent radical -CONHCO-.
10. Any tropical gymnosperm of the order Cycadales.
18. Jordan's port.
23. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
25. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
26. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
27. The content of cognition.
31. A historical region on northwestern India and northern Pakistan.
36. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
37. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
39. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
40. Consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs.
41. A small cake leavened with yeast.
43. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
44. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
45. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
47. A bachelor's degree in science.
48. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.