1. An informal term for a father.
4. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
8. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
11. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
12. A book of the New Testament.
13. An ancient Hebrew unit of capacity equal to 10 baths or 10 ephahs.
14. A small cake leavened with yeast.
16. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
17. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
18. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
23. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
25. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
29. An informal term for a father.
31. The capital of Mali.
34. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
36. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
37. Be against.
41. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
45. Female equine animal.
46. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
49. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
50. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
51. 10 grams.
52. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
53. God of love and erotic desire.
54. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
55. A young woman making her debut into society.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. Type genus of the Anatidae.
3. A light touch or stroke.
4. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
5. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
6. A nucleotide derived from adenosine that occurs in muscle tissue.
7. The act of using.
8. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
9. United States physiologist (born in Germany) who did research on parthenogenesis (1859-1924).
10. (informal) Exceptionally good.
15. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
19. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
20. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
21. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
22. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
24. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
26. Informal terms for a mother.
27. A state in northwestern North America.
28. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
30. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
32. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. A master's degree in business.
35. A bachelor's degree in science.
38. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
39. A small carriage in which a baby or child is pushed around.
40. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
42. Set down according to a plan.
43. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
44. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
47. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
48. How long something has existed.