1. An associate degree in applied science.
4. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
8. A depression in an otherwise level surface.
11. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
12. Formerly a large constellation in the southern hemisphere between Canis Major and the Southern Cross.
13. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
14. An awkward stupid person.
15. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
16. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
17. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
19. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
21. A state in northwestern North America.
22. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
23. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
26. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
30. Tag the base runner to get him out.
33. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
34. Any of various units of capacity.
36. A resource.
37. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
38. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
39. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
46. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
50. Extremely pleasing.
51. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
52. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
53. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
54. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
55. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
56. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. Traveling by foot.
2. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
3. Free from risk or danger.
4. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
5. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
6. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
7. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
8. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
9. The content of cognition.
10. Of a period of maximal use or demand or activity.
18. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
20. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. A public promotion of some product or service.
25. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
27. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
28. Before noon.
29. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
31. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
32. A bachelor's degree in religion.
35. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
40. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
41. A French abbot.
42. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
43. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
44. A small cake leavened with yeast.
45. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
47. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
48. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
49. The month following February and preceding April.
50. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.