1. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
5. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
8. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
11. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
12. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
13. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
14. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
15. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
16. Fiddler crabs.
17. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
20. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
21. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
25. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
27. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
30. A public promotion of some product or service.
31. The capital of Eritrea.
36. A small cake leavened with yeast.
38. Relating to or containing the azo radical.
43. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
46. An affirmative.
47. The cry made by sheep.
49. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
50. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
51. A city of central China.
1. Herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves.
2. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
3. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
4. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
5. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
6. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
7. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
8. The basic unit of money in Romania.
9. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
10. (informal) Exceptionally good.
18. Jordan's port.
19. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
22. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
23. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
24. An associate degree in applied science.
26. A bachelor's degree in religion.
28. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
29. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
32. 300 to 3000 kilohertz.
33. Lower in esteem.
34. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
35. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
36. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
37. Advanced in years.
39. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
40. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
41. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
42. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
44. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
45. Being one more than two.
46. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
48. The second largest state.