1. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
4. The outermost (and toughest) of the 3 meninges.
8. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
11. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
12. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
13. An ancient Hebrew unit of capacity equal to 10 baths or 10 ephahs.
14. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
15. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
16. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
17. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
20. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
23. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
26. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
29. Singing jazz.
30. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
32. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
34. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
41. Any high mountain.
42. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
45. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
46. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
47. French cabaret singer (1915-1963).
48. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
49. An associate degree in applied science.
50. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
51. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
1. The act of scanning.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
4. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
5. A city in the European part of Russia.
6. Disparaging terms for the common people.
7. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
8. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
9. United States physiologist (born in Germany) who did research on parthenogenesis (1859-1924).
10. (informal) Exceptionally good.
18. Any organic compound formed by adding alcohol molecules to aldehyde molecules.
19. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
21. Common Indian weaverbird.
22. A boy or man.
24. Being nine more than ninety.
25. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
27. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
28. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
31. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
33. A town in southwestern Idaho.
34. A city in the European part of Russia.
35. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
36. Type genus of the Apidae.
37. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
38. A heavy long-handled hammer used to drive stakes or wedges.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
40. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
43. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
44. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.