1. Fallow deer.
5. A light touch or stroke.
8. Inquire about.
11. The sixth month of the civil year.
12. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
13. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
14. Not widely known.
15. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
16. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
20. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
21. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
22. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
24. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
27. Negation of a word or group of words.
29. Informal terms for a mother.
32. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
33. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
36. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
37. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
38. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
39. Of or relating to or near the coccyx.
43. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
44. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
46. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
47. (used as a combining form) Recent or new.
48. The act of scanning.
49. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
1. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
2. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
3. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
4. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
5. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
6. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
7. A decree that prohibits something.
8. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
9. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
10. God of love and erotic desire.
17. The residue that remains when something is burned.
18. Of or resembling algae.
19. A young woman making her debut into society.
23. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
25. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
26. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
28. Roman emperor and adoptive son of Nerva.
30. Eaten as mush or as a thin gruel.
31. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
32. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
34. Type genus of the Gavidae.
35. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
40. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
41. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
42. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
43. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
45. Informal terms for a mother.