1. Relating to the Urdu language.
5. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
7. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
11. A branch of the Tai languages.
12. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
13. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
14. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
16. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
17. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
18. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
20. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
21. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
24. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
27. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
31. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
32. Jordan's port.
35. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
36. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
37. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
39. A young woman making her debut into society.
42. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
44. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
48. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
50. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
52. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
53. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
54. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
56. Strong liquor flavored with juniper berries.
57. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
58. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
59. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. A person who makes use of a thing.
2. Any competition.
3. Mar or spoil the appearance of.
4. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
5. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
6. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
7. The supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe.
8. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
9. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
10. By bad luck.
15. A light touch or stroke.
19. A state in northwestern North America.
22. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
23. A public promotion of some product or service.
25. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
26. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
28. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
29. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
30. A doctor's degree in religion.
33. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
34. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
38. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
40. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
41. A small cake leavened with yeast.
43. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
45. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
46. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
47. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
49. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
51. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
55. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.