1. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
5. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
8. The foot of a human being.
11. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
12. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
13. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
14. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
16. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
18. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
21. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
22. Male red deer.
23. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
25. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
27. Extremely pleasing.
30. A bachelor's degree in religion.
31. God of wealth and love.
34. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
37. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
38. A bachelor's degree in architecture.
41. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
45. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
46. (informal) Of the highest quality.
49. The cry made by sheep.
50. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
52. A cgs unit of work or energy.
53. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
54. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
55. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
1. Remove gas from.
2. Make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose.
3. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
4. The square of a body of any size of type.
5. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
6. A public promotion of some product or service.
7. Not divisible by two.
8. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
9. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
10. A thrusting blow with a knife.
15. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
17. A resource.
19. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
20. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
24. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
26. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
28. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
29. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
32. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
35. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
36. A machine-readable version of a standard dictionary.
39. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
40. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
42. In bed.
43. An outlying farm building for storing grain or animal feed and housing farm animals.
44. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
47. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
48. A doctor's degree in education.
51. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.