1. A light touch or stroke.
4. A Loloish language.
8. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
11. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
12. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
13. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
14. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
15. An authoritative direction or instruction to do something.
16. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
17. The sign language used in the United States.
18. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
21. Not only so, but.
25. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
29. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
32. British informal term.
33. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
35. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
37. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
38. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
42. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
44. A large vase that usually has a pedestal or feet.
46. A demon who swallows the sun causing eclipses.
48. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
49. A sharp projection on an edge or surface.
50. part of the peritoneum attached to the stomach and to the colon and covering the intestines.
51. (informal) Roused to anger.
52. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
53. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
1. An informal term for a father.
2. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
3. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
4. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
5. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
6. Precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents.
7. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
8. The closing section of a musical composition.
9. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
10. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
19. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
20. The sacred city of Lamaism.
22. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
23. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
24. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
26. Being six more than fifty.
27. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
28. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
30. A kind of heavy jacket (`windcheater' is a British term).
31. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
34. Capital of Nigeria in the center of the country.
35. God of the earth.
36. A small cake leavened with yeast.
39. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
40. Any branch of Shinto other than Kokka.
41. A modified bud consisting of a thickened globular underground stem serving as a reproductive structure.
43. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
45. Sexually transmitted urethritis (usually caused by chlamydia).
47. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
48. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.