1. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
5. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
8. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
11. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
12. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
13. Not in good physical or mental health.
14. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
15. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
16. The cry made by sheep.
17. An associate degree in nursing.
18. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
23. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
25. (Greek mythology) The god of the underworld in ancient mythology.
26. An informal term for a father.
28. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
29. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
31. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
35. The Creator.
39. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
40. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
41. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
43. United States architect (born in China in 1917).
44. Nonresinous wood of a fir tree.
47. (British informal) Not to be deceived or hoodwinked n 1.
48. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
49. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
1. Sustentacular tissue that surrounds and supports neurons in the central nervous system.
2. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
3. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
4. Jordan's port.
5. An associate degree in applied science.
6. (informal) Exceptionally good.
7. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
8. Humorously vulgar.
9. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
10. Wearing or provided with clothing.
19. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
20. King of Saudi Arabia from 1964 to 1975 (1906-1975).
21. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
22. Fallow deer.
24. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
27. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
30. Before noon.
32. Done or occurring in a brief period of time.
33. The ending of a series or sequence.
34. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
36. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
37. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
38. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
39. A small piece of cloth.
42. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
45. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
46. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.