1. A master's degree in library science.
4. Make an etching of.
8. A solution containing a phosphate buffer.
11. An overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration.
12. A boy or man.
13. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
14. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
16. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
17. An aromatic ointment used in antiquity.
18. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
19. A flexible container with a single opening.
20. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
25. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
27. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
28. The cry made by sheep.
29. A resource.
30. (folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
32. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
34. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
38. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
41. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
44. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
45. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
46. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
49. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
50. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
51. An associate degree in applied science.
1. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
2. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
3. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
4. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
5. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
6. A drug (trade names Calan and Isoptin) used as an oral or parenteral calcium blocker in cases of hypertension or congestive heart failure or angina or migraine.
7. A unit of power equal to 746 watts.
8. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
9. Found along western Atlantic coast.
10. Egyptian statesman who (as President of Egypt) negotiated a peace treaty with Menachem Begin of Israel (1918-1981).
15. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
21. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
22. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
23. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
24. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
26. A state in midwestern United States.
31. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
33. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
35. Water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere.
36. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
37. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
38. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
39. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
40. South African term for `boss'.
42. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
43. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
47. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
48. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.