1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. A cruel wicked and inhuman person.
8. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
11. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
12. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
13. A human limb.
14. Having leadership guidance.
15. Cry plaintively.
16. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
17. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
20. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
22. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
25. (informal) Of the highest quality.
27. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
31. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
34. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
35. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
36. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
43. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
44. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
46. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
48. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
50. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
52. Being one more than two.
53. Taken or to be taken at random.
54. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
55. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
5. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
6. A ridge that forms a seam between two parts.
7. Take in solid food.
8. Any wingless blood-sucking parasitic insect noted for ability to leap.
9. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
10. A city in northern India.
18. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
19. A master's degree in fine arts.
21. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
23. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
24. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
26. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
28. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
29. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
30. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
32. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. A Mid-Atlantic state.
37. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
38. A small cake leavened with yeast.
39. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
40. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
41. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
42. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
45. The cry made by sheep.
47. Being two more than fifty.
49. A soft silvery metallic element.
51. A colorless and odorless inert gas.