1. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
4. The residue that remains when something is burned.
7. Slightly open.
11. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
12. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
13. A feeling of intense anger.
14. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
15. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
16. Type genus of the Gavidae.
17. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
19. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
21. Influential German idealist philosopher (1724-1804).
22. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
23. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
25. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
27. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
28. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
31. Not in operation or operational.
33. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
36. Jordan's port.
38. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
40. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
45. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
47. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
48. A golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer.
49. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
50. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
51. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
52. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
53. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
1. A genus of Ploceidae.
2. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
3. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
4. How long something has existed.
5. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
6. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
7. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
8. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
9. Growing old.
10. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
18. Extremely pleasing.
20. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
24. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
26. A public promotion of some product or service.
29. A light touch or stroke.
30. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
32. The face or front of a building.
34. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
35. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
37. A mountain in the Himalayas in northern India (25,450 feet high).
38. How long something has existed.
39. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
41. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
42. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
43. A small cake leavened with yeast.
44. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
46. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.