1. A small island.
5. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
7. A quantity of no importance.
11. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
12. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
13. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
14. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
15. Diabetes caused by a relative or absolute deficiency of insulin and characterized by polyuria.
16. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
17. A public promotion of some product or service.
21. A decree that prohibits something.
24. The last (12th) month of the year.
26. The cry made by sheep.
28. 35th President of the United States.
29. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
31. Baby bed with high sides.
33. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
34. Flightless New Zealand rail of thievish disposition having short wings each with a spur used in fighting.
37. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
42. The atomic weight of an element that has the same combining capacity as a given weight of another element.
43. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
44. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
45. A small cake leavened with yeast.
47. Noisy talk.
49. Extremely pleasing.
51. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
52. Pale gray.
53. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
54. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
2. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
3. (Irish) The sea personified.
4. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
5. An informal term for a father.
6. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
7. Someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault.
8. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
9. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
10. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
18. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
19. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
20. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
22. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
23. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
25. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
27. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
30. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
32. The use of bacteria or viruses of toxins to destroy men and animals or food.
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
36. Jordan's port.
38. Type genus of the Anatidae.
39. Measuring instrument for indicating speed of rotation.
40. (British slang) Cafe.
41. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
46. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
47. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
48. A state in east central United States.
50. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.