1. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
4. Wild and domestic cattle.
7. A Loloish language.
11. An electrically charged particle.
12. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
13. A person with an unusual or odd personality.
14. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
15. An affirmative.
16. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
17. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
20. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
21. Make a vibrant noise, of grasshoppers or cicadas.
22. God of the earth.
23. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
26. A state in southeastern United States between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.
27. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
28. In bed.
30. (anatomy) Of or relating to a cavity or chamber in the body (especially one of the upper chambers of the heart).
34. A member of a Caddo people formerly living in north central Texas.
39. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
40. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
41. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
43. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
44. Produced by a manufacturing process.
46. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
49. Similar or related in quality or character.
50. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
51. The cry made by sheep.
1. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
2. Slender freshwater fishes of Eurasia and Africa resembling catfishes.
3. Either extremity of something that has length.
4. French soldier said to be fearless and chivalrous (1473-1524).
5. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
6. Interface consisting of a standard port between a computer and its peripherals that is used in some computers.
7. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
8. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
9. Occupied or in the control of.
10. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
18. British physicist (born in Austria) who with Lise Meitner recognized that Otto Hahn had produced a new kind of nuclear reaction which they named nuclear fission.
19. Metal or plastic sheath over the end of a shoelace or ribbon.
24. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
25. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
29. The phenomenon of resistance to motion through a fluid.
31. A class of proteins produced in lymph tissue in vertebrates and that function as antibodies in the immune response.
32. (Zoroastrianism) Title for benevolent deities.
33. East Indian tart yellow berrylike fruit.
35. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
36. The basic unit of money in Ghana.
37. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
38. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
42. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
45. Half the width of an em.
47. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
48. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.