1. Provide with clothes or put clothes on.
4. A book of the New Testament.
8. A sharp projection on an edge or surface.
11. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
12. A person of French descent.
13. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
14. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
15. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
16. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
17. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
19. A state in northwestern North America.
24. Russian composer (1804-1857).
25. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
26. Seed of a pea plant.
28. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
30. (Sumerian) Goddess personifying earth.
32. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
33. Squash bugs.
36. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
40. Sterile offspring of a male donkey and a female horse.
43. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
44. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
45. A master's degree in business.
46. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
47. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
48. A light touch or stroke.
1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
4. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
5. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
6. A narrow flattened pleat or fold that is stitched in place v 1.
7. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
8. A holy war by Muslims against unbelievers.
9. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
10. Italian histologist noted for work on the structure of the nervous system and for his discovery of Golgi bodies (1844-1926).
18. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
20. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
21. The extreme end of something.
22. Jordan's port.
23. Unknown god.
27. Doglike nocturnal mammal of Africa and southern Asia that feeds chiefly on carrion.
29. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
31. Any plant of the genus Inula.
32. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
34. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
35. Pass gradually or leak through or as if through small openings.
36. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
37. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
38. A small cake leavened with yeast.
39. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
41. A boy or man.
42. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.