1. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
4. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
8. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
11. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
12. Large genus of erect or climbing prickly shrubs including roses.
13. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
14. Extremely pleasing.
15. A correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence).
16. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
17. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
19. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
21. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
22. An associate degree in nursing.
23. The cry made by sheep.
25. Cotton trousers made of corduroy cloth.
30. Avatar of Vishnu.
31. A Loloish language.
34. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
35. Serving as an essential component.
36. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
41. In bed.
42. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
44. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
45. A decree that prohibits something.
47. A magnetic tape recorder for recording (and playing back) TV programs.
48. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
49. Type genus of the Anatidae.
50. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. (informal) Exceptionally good.
3. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
4. Edible viscera of a butchered animal.
5. Chiefly perennial grasses of cool temperate regions.
6. A program under which employees regularly accumulate shares and may ultimately assume control of the company.
7. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
8. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
9. A small cake leavened with yeast.
10. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
18. Genus of sticky herbs with yellow flowers open in morning or evening but closed in bright light.
20. Xerophytic evergreen shrubs.
24. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
26. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
27. Before noon.
28. An informal term for a father.
29. A port city in southwestern Iran.
32. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
33. Doglike nocturnal mammal of Africa and southern Asia that feeds chiefly on carrion.
37. By bad luck.
38. An extravagantly enthusiastic review.
39. Belonging to some prior time.
40. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
43. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
44. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
46. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.