1. In bed.
5. Lacking in light.
8. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
11. An informal term for a father.
12. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
13. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
14. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
15. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
16. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
17. (British) Your grandmother.
19. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
22. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
23. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
24. A group of followers hired to applaud at a performance.
27. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
29. Dissociative disorder in which a person forgets who who they are and leaves home to creates a new life.
31. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
32. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
33. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
34. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
36. An early form of modern jazz (originating around 1940).
42. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
44. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
47. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
48. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
49. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
50. An associate degree in applied science.
51. God of love and erotic desire.
52. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
1. Chief port of Yemen.
2. Common Indian weaverbird.
3. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
4. An informal term for a father.
5. Dip a foot or hand briefly into a liquid.
6. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
7. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
8. Any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae.
9. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
10. A genus of Ploceidae.
18. A disdainful pouting grimace.
20. Type genus of the Caricaceae.
21. Short and fat.
25. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
26. How long something has existed.
28. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
30. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
35. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
36. The habitation of wild animals.
37. A city in the Asian part of Russia.
38. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
40. A small cake leavened with yeast.
41. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
43. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
45. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
46. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
47. A young woman making her debut into society.