1. Preserve of crushed fruit.
4. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
8. The cry made by sheep.
11. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
12. A small nail.
13. A unit of electrical resistance equal to the resistance between two points on a conductor when a potential difference of one volt between them produces a current of one ampere.
14. God of death.
16. An associate degree in applied science.
17. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
18. (informal) Exceptionally good.
20. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
23. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
25. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
29. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
31. Of or belonging to an aecium.
34. Goddess of fertility.
41. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland that stimulates the adrenal cortex.
43. A boy or man.
44. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
46. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
47. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
48. An informal term for a father.
49. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
1. Upright consisting of a vertical side member of a door or window frame.
2. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
3. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
4. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
5. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
6. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
7. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
8. A wine bottle made of leather.
9. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
10. Type genus of the Amiidae.
15. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
19. A person forced to flee from home or country.
21. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
22. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
24. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
26. Being one more than one.
27. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
28. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
30. A vigorous blow.
32. A fluorocarbon with chlorine.
33. God of justice.
35. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
36. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
37. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
38. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
39. Fallow deer.
40. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
42. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
45. A public promotion of some product or service.