1. The month following March and preceding May.
4. Divulge information or secrets.
8. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
11. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
12. (anatomy) A fold or wrinkle or crease.
13. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
14. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
16. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
17. A vinyl polymer used especially in paints or adhesives.
18. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
20. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
22. A public promotion of some product or service.
23. A Mid-Atlantic state.
25. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
27. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
30. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
34. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
37. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
38. A small cake leavened with yeast.
39. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
40. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
42. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
46. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
48. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
51. Offering fun and gaiety.
53. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
54. A member of an American Indian people of Yucatan and Belize and Guatemala who once had a culture characterized by outstanding architecture and pottery and astronomy.
55. The basic unit of money in China.
56. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
57. Taking place over public roads.
1. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
2. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
3. A deep prolonged loud noise.
4. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
5. A Bantu language spoken in southern Zaire.
6. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
7. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
8. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
9. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
10. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
15. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
19. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
21. A place that is scoured (especially by running water) v 1.
24. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
26. An informal term for a father.
28. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
29. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
31. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
32. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
33. A doctor's degree in religion.
35. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
36. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
41. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
42. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
43. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
44. Common Indian weaverbird.
45. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
47. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
49. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
50. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
51. A state in the eastern United States.
52. An associate degree in nursing.