1. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
4. Speaking a Slavic language.
8. An accountant certified by the state.
11. A young woman making her debut into society.
12. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
13. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
14. An informal term for a father.
15. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
16. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
17. A state in northwestern North America.
19. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
23. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
24. Spicy fruit of the cubeb vine.
26. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
27. The elapsed time it takes for a signal to travel from Earth to a spacecraft (or other body) and back to the starting point.
28. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
31. A public promotion of some product or service.
33. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
36. Chiefly tropical trees and shrubs and vines usually having a tall columnar trunk bearing a crown of very large leaves.
39. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
41. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
42. Wearing or provided with clothing.
45. Being two more than fifty.
46. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
48. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
49. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
50. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
51. Type genus of the Anatidae.
52. A unit of pressure.
53. Before noon.
1. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
2. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
3. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
4. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
5. A brief description given for purposes of identification.
6. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
7. Left-hand page.
8. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
9. A deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells).
10. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
18. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
20. Type genus of the Amiidae.
21. Any of various units of capacity.
22. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
25. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
29. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
30. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
32. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
33. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
34. True firs.
35. Any of a group of heavenly spirits under the god Anu.
37. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
38. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
39. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
40. A city in northwestern Syria.
43. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
44. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
47. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.