1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. Loose or flaccid body fat.
8. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
11. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
12. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
13. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
14. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
15. A young woman making her debut into society.
16. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
17. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
20. State in northeastern India.
22. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
24. Common Indian weaverbird.
25. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
28. (informal) Of the highest quality.
29. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
31. 100 fen equal 1 yuan.
32. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
41. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
42. A flexible container with a single opening.
44. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
45. Characteristic of a mob.
47. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
49. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
50. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
51. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
52. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
3. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
4. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
5. An honorary law degree.
6. How long something has existed.
7. A small cake leavened with yeast.
8. The sacred city of Lamaism.
9. Time during which some action is awaited.
10. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
18. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
19. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
21. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
23. 10 grams.
26. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
27. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
30. A wired or starched collar of intricate lace.
33. A light touch or stroke.
34. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
36. Very dark black.
37. A federally sponsored corporation that insures accounts in national banks and other qualified institutions.
38. The act of scanning.
39. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
40. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
43. A conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures.
46. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
48. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.