1. In bed.
5. Of southern Europe.
8. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
11. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
13. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
14. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
15. Used of a single unit or thing.
16. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
17. An accidental happening.
19. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
21. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
23. A young woman making her debut into society.
26. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
27. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
31. Cattle that are reared for their meat.
33. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
41. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
43. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
45. Group of people related by blood or marriage.
47. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
48. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
49. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
50. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
51. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
1. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
2. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
3. A program under which employees regularly accumulate shares and may ultimately assume control of the company.
4. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
5. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
6. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
7. Humble request for help.
8. Divulge information or secrets.
9. A small cake leavened with yeast.
10. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
18. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
20. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
22. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
24. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
25. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
28. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
29. Before noon.
30. Informal terms for a mother.
32. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
34. Offering fun and gaiety.
35. An unofficial association of people or groups.
36. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
37. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
38. Characterized by or producing sound of great volume or intensity.
39. The form of RNA that attaches the correct amino acid to the protein chain that is being synthesized at the ribosome of the cell (according to directions coded in the mRNA).
40. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
42. (British) Your grandmother.
44. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
45. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
46. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
47. Having undesirable or negative qualities.