1. A notice of someone's death.
5. A soft silvery metallic element.
7. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
11. The basic unit of money in Botswana.
12. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
13. In bed.
14. Half the width of an em.
15. Sloping upward.
17. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
18. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
20. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
21. Advanced in years.
23. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
26. A large fan consisting of a frame covered with canvas that is suspended from the ceiling.
27. God of wealth and love.
31. (British) Your grandmother.
33. Type genus of the Anatidae.
34. A public promotion of some product or service.
36. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
37. Fallow deer.
44. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
47. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
48. Seed of a pea plant.
49. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
50. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
51. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
52. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
53. Seed vessel having hooks or prickles.
1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
2. Made by polymerizing butadiene.
3. Being nine more than forty.
4. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
5. A name for the Old Testament God as transliterated from the Hebrew YHVH.
6. Quality of being active or spirited or vigorous.
7. Offering fun and gaiety.
8. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
9. English monk and scholar (672-735).
10. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
16. A South American river.
19. United States educator who introduced reforms that significantly altered the system of public education (1796-1859).
22. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
24. Jordan's port.
25. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
28. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
29. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
30. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
32. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
35. Indigo bush.
36. Being nine more than forty.
38. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
39. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
40. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
41. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
42. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
43. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
45. Chiefly perennial grasses of cool temperate regions.
46. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.