1. Having a toe or toes of a specified kind.
5. A decree that prohibits something.
8. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
11. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
12. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
13. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
14. A deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells).
15. Being one more than two.
16. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
17. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
19. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
21. God of war.
23. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
26. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
29. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
30. 1,000 baiza equal 1 riyal-omani.
31. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
32. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
34. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
41. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
45. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
46. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
47. A Loloish language.
48. Having leadership guidance.
49. The cry made by sheep.
50. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
51. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
52. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
1. (informal) Of the highest quality.
2. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
3. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
4. The basic unit of money in Gambia.
5. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
6. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
7. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
8. Group of people related by blood or marriage.
9. A measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity or for testing conformity with a standard.
10. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
18. Jordan's port.
20. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
22. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
24. A white trivalent metallic element.
25. An associate degree in applied science.
27. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
28. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
33. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
35. A small cake leavened with yeast.
36. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
37. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
38. Surrealist Spanish painter (1904-1989).
39. In bed.
40. A quantity of no importance.
42. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
43. Tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar.
44. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.