1. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
4. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
8. Extremely pleasing.
11. The bill in a restaurant.
12. A small cake leavened with yeast.
13. Not in good physical or mental health.
14. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
16. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin).
17. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
18. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
19. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
21. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
23. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
25. Tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar.
26. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
28. Dried out by heat or excessive exposure to sunlight.
29. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
30. A bachelor's degree in theology.
33. Far away from home or one's usual surroundings.
37. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
40. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
41. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
45. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
46. (prefix) Bad or erroneous or lack of.
48. The basic unit of money in Bulgaria.
49. The residue that remains when something is burned.
50. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
51. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
1. A state in the western United States.
2. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
3. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
4. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
5. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
6. At or near or toward the stern of a ship or tail of an airplane.
7. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
8. A diagram or picture illustrating textual material.
9. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
10. Divulge information or secrets.
15. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
20. Singing jazz.
22. A republic in southern Europe on the Italian Peninsula.
24. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
27. A Russian river.
31. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
32. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
34. The boy whose upbringing was described by Jean-Jacques Rousseau.
35. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
36. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
38. (Greek mythology) Goddess of discord.
39. A vigorous blow.
42. An informal term for a father.
43. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
44. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
47. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.