1. Any of various units of capacity.
4. Title for the former hereditary monarch of Iran.
8. The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization.
11. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
12. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
13. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
14. A slight amount or degree of difference.
15. Having relatively few calories.
16. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
17. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
20. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
22. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
23. God of wealth and love.
27. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
30. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
31. An honorary degree in science.
34. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
36. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
41. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
42. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
45. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
46. One of the jointed appendages of an animal used for locomotion or grasping.
48. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
50. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
51. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
52. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. (informal) Exceptionally good.
3. A boy or man.
4. A car that is closed and that has front and rear seats and two or four doors.
5. A port in northwestern Israel on the Bay of Acre.
6. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
7. Made warm or hot.
8. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
9. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
10. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
18. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
19. The residue that remains when something is burned.
21. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
25. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
26. A public promotion of some product or service.
28. In bed.
29. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
32. A series of things depending on each other as if linked together.
33. A Mid-Atlantic state.
35. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
37. A small cake leavened with yeast.
38. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
39. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
40. Fallow deer.
43. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
44. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
47. A hard brittle gray polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic.
49. A gray tetravalent metallic element that resembles zirconium chemically and is found in zirconium minerals.