1. A master's degree in business.
4. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
8. An enclosed space.
11. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
12. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. The shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object.
15. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
16. The basic unit of money in Romania.
17. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
19. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
21. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
24. Jordan's port.
29. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
30. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
32. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
35. A public promotion of some product or service.
37. East Indian tree yielding a resin used medicinally and burned as incense.
42. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
45. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
46. A decree that prohibits something.
48. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
49. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
50. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
51. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. The 4th planet from the sun.
2. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
3. A large fleet.
4. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
5. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
6. Informal terms for a mother.
7. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
8. A deep bow.
9. American novelist (1909-1955).
10. part of the peritoneum attached to the stomach and to the colon and covering the intestines.
18. A light touch or stroke.
20. Relating to or characteristic of a tribe.
22. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
23. A state in northwestern North America.
25. Unknown god.
26. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
27. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
28. A Russian river.
31. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
33. Lacking either stimulating or irritating characteristics.
34. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
36. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
37. How long something has existed.
38. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
39. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
40. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
41. God of love and erotic desire.
43. Liquid excretory product.
44. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
47. A soft silvery metallic element.