1. The sign language used in the United States.
4. Medium-sized tree having glossy lanceolate leaves.
8. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
11. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
12. A blow from a flat object (as an open hand).
13. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
14. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
15. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
17. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
18. A public promotion of some product or service.
20. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
25. Deciduous trees with smooth usually silver-gray bark of North America and Europe and Asia.
26. Of or relating to a directionless magnitude.
29. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
31. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
32. A person forced to flee from home or country.
34. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
36. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
37. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
39. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
42. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
44. Follower of Rastafarianism.
47. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
48. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
49. A member of an Algonquian people living in central Canada.
51. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
52. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
53. A master's degree in business.
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
3. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
4. Inflammation of the urethra of unknown cause.
5. In addition.
6. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
7. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
8. A state in southeastern United States between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.
9. A small cake leavened with yeast.
10. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
16. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
19. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
21. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
22. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
23. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
24. A small island.
27. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
28. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
30. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
33. The capital of Cape Verde on Sao Tiago Island.
34. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
35. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
38. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
40. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
41. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
43. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
45. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
46. (Brit) A tough youth of 1950's and 1960's wearing Edwardian style clothes.
50. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.